- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, more for sprinkling
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
For The Salad
- 1 English cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeded, and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 5 ounces feta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes*
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 avocado diced
Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, salt, and several grinds of pepper.
In a large salad bowl, add the cucumber, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, red onions, avocado and olives. Drizzle with the dressing and very gently toss. Season to taste and serve.